You are highly WELCOME to TALENTED-GURU THANKS!!!

Ad 468 X 60

.

Sunday 21 February 2016

Widgets

Get N25,000 Airtime Now on Your Airtel Sim


If you have an airtel sim, the only prayer you should be praying right now is that Airtel should block your line or you should simply go and re-register your line because Airtel is currently giving whooping N25,000 FOC to call all network when you re register your line.

The question is, your airtel line, is it blocked? Then you are entitled to this awoof of N25,000. Its been a while I ate this kind of telecom money.
If I'm you, I'll simply re-register it whether blocked or not because I can't let this tempting amount pass me bye.

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Oladlekan Elijah
Elijah is the founder of Talented-Guru(superlativeguru) he is . Read More →

1 comment:

About

Hi! I am Elijah, and my hobby is tricking. Read More..

Hottest Stories